Rev. Jeffrey Jon Richards
Jeff Richards is ordained within the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church. His seminary degree is from Dallas Seminary, and he completed graduate studies in Germany. A pastor for many years, he has also taught at several universities and seminaries and is active in missions and evangelism.
Elder/Choir Director/Church Treasurer
Sound & Lighting
God's Plan of Salvation
- I am a sinner less perfect than God. (Romans 3:10, 23)
- The results of my sin is death, separation of God. (Romans 6:23)
- I cannot be good enough to earn the perfection or goodness God requires to enter heaven. (Ephesians 2:8, 9)
- Heaven is a perfect place. No sin can enter heaven. (2 Peter 3:13)
- Christ, God’s one and holy Son, took the punishment for all my sins when He died on the cross, and
- He offers His righteousness or goodness to me as a free gift. (2 Corinthians 5:21, Romans 4:5)
- All I can do to become God’s child is to believe that Jesus is God who dies to pay for all my sins, receiving Jesus Christ as my Savior. (John 1:12, 3:16)
Prayer of Salvation
I know I sin each day. I believe you are God the Son who died on the cross to take the punishment for all my sins. I know I can never be good enough to enter your perfect heaven. Right now, I trust you as my Savior and ask you to come into my life. Thank you, Jesus, for giving me your righteousness, so I can live in heaven with you forever.
New life in Christ
Once you trust Christ as your savior, God’s Holy Spirit will come to live within you and never leave you (Ephesians 1:13-14; John 10:28). You are a member of God’s family and will one day live forever with Christ in heaven. As His child, God wants you to take time each day to read the Bible and to talk to him in prayer. Then He wants you to put into practice what you learn as you read the Bible.
Have you trusted Christ as your Savior? If so, let others know.
If you would like to speak with Pastor Richards or one of our elders about how you can have the assurance that you will spend eternity in Heaven, please call our church (704-872-7876) or send us an email (CovenantChurch120@gmail.com) with the best phone number and time to call you to discuss this most important subject.
Books Available Written by Pastor Richards
Here are links to available books written by Pastor Jeffrey J. Richards.